The Habitat Builders for West Texas works with local Habitat for Humanity affiliates in cities throughout the diocese to fulfill the commitment to build at least one house in each town in the diocese with an affiliate.
Support Habitat Builders
Father's Day Offering
Father's Day Offering Communication Resources:
- Click here to download a folder of four bulletin insert options, formatted as quarter-page image files.
- Click here to download a folder of three bulletin insert options, formatted as half-page image files.
- Click here to save a social media square, created using the 2021 diocesan scripture verse.
- Biblical - Scripture verses to guide a Habitat build, prayers for Habitat volunteers, weekly prayer schedule, devotional prayers, a Habitat children's Sunday sermon, and a Bible study
Carpenters Club members are the foundation of the Habitat Builders of West Texas. Churches and individuals are encouraged to donate through the Carpenters Club. Through monthly donations, the Carpenters Club provides the diocese with a consistent and reliable source of funding that allows us to plan ahead effectively. Together, we can eradicate poverty housing and give families decent shelter and the hope of a better life.
All Carpenters Club members receive the following benefits:
- Hassle-free monthly donations
- All gifts are fully tax deductible as allowed by law
- Automatic donation from your checking account or credit card (net of credit card service fees)
- The knowledge that your donation enables the diocesan-wide support of Habitat for Humanity
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time
Start today! Simply click the Donate button to make a one time donation or select "Schedule Payment" to set up a recurring, monthly donation. You can make a generational impact. Consider the facts:
- $100+ per month will help purchase flooring for a new Habitat home
- $51 - $100 per month helps purchase an oven for cooking family meals
- $26 - $50 per month helps purchase the siding for a new Habitat home
- $25/month will help with the purchase cabinet pulls, light switches, outlet covers and all the little pieces that make a house a home
If you prefer, you may set up your monthly gift by mail. Download and complete the Carpenters Club mail-in donation form, then mail the completed form to:
Habitat Builders for West Texas
Episcopal Diocese of West Texas
P.O. Box 6885
San Antonio, Texas 78209
Curt Mowen, Chair
The Rev. Chuck Woehler, Co-chair