15th Annual Bishop's Golf Classic
This year COVID-19 canceled programs, suspended trips, and sent all worship services online; the resulting loss of revenue-generating activities and donation campaigns have greatly impacted all diocesan ministries, including Camps & Conferences, World Missions, and Vital University Missions. Your participation in the Golf Classic is an investment in the individuals and operations of the Diocese and will enable our ministries to reach beyond our borders and foster transformative experiences of Christ's love in mission, worship and formation, and camp programming. Register your team online at the link below; click here to view the Golf Classic Flyer.
Schedule of Events:
10:30 a.m. - Check In, driving range, and putting green open
12:00 p.m. - Socially-Distant Start (Hot lunch provided on the course.)
6:00 p.m. - Awards announced online!
- Gold Sponsor ($2,500) - includes 4 entry fees, sponsorship recognition, 2 tee signs, and "The Extras" (2 Mulligans, Beat the Bishop Contest entry, etc.)
- Silver Sponsor ($1,500) - includes 4 entry fees, sponsorship recognition, and 1 tee sign
- Bronze Sponsor ($500) - includes 2 entry fees, sponsorship recognition, and 1 tee sign
- Hole Sponsor ($100) - includes sponsorship recogniztion and 1 tee sign
- Individual Entry Fee ($150) - includes registration, hot lunch served at a station on the course, access to warm up on the driving range and putting green
Prizes Awarded for:
Low Net, Low Gross, Closest to the Pin (men & women), Longest Drive (men & women),
Save the date for the 15th Annual Bishop's Golf Classic benefiting diocesan programs; the tournament will take place with modifications and pandemic precautions, on Friday, November 6th at Canyon Springs Golf Club in San Antonio. Your support of the individuals and operations of the diocese enables our programs reaching beyond our walls to foster transformative experiences to the Body of Christ on mission, in worship and formation, and at camp.